Angela Alioto Law Offices in the News
The Law Offices of Mayor Joseph L. Alioto and Angela Alioto P.L.C. is distinguished by its expertise and national recognition in Civil Rights and Employment Law. We successfully represent individuals in the areas of work-place discrimination based on race, age, disability, gender, religion and sexual orientation, as well as harassment, wage/hour, retaliatory discharge, and wrongful termination.
Our Law Offices have been involved in several high profile cases in California and around the country. We have defended employees who have been discriminated against, wrongfully terminated and otherwise mistreated by their place of employment.
- Angela Alioto Named to Daily Journal’s top Women Litigators List
- Center Federal Credit Union Terminates Whistle-Blower CFO
- LucasFilms Discrimination and Hostile Work Environment
- LucasFilms Preganancy Discrimination
- Angela Alioto Selected as Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year Award
If you have been mistreated at work and need representation to protect your rights, contact us for a free consultation. Email us or call 415-434-8700 to talk to an experienced attorney about your employment issue.